Role: Collections Agent
Salary: 30k – 36k DOE
Location: Dublin City Centre
Our client is seeking a Collections Agent to join their busy team!
- Working within a queue support model with specific daily targets on the number of calls/texts/emails for customers in arrears;
- Being accountable (along with the rest of the team) for reducing the delinquency rate among borrowers;
- Pursuing collection efforts with appropriate tone and attitude while still achieving and exceeding monthly and quarterly goals;
- Establishing effective relationships to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on process, policy, and product changes that will affect users;
- Cash allocation and correct identification of customer receipts to enable immediate posting;
- Liaising with Legal team in relation to bad debts;
- Making credit recommendations for new and existing customers;
- Setup of Direct Debit on internal and third-party systems as required;
- Dealing with inbound and outbound customer queries related to payments and disbursements;
- Participating in team planning meetings;
- Meeting defined department goals and activity metrics;
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum two years consumer collections experience;
- Knowledge of billing and collections procedures;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Solutions oriented, with the ability to solve problems independently;
- Commitment to excellent customer service;
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities;
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple responsibilities;
- Advanced Excel skills, including formulas and pivots, is essential.
- Accounts receivable knowledge and experience.
Degree in any discipline is preferred by not required.
About The Company.
The company is one of the fastest growing fintech companies in Europe. Founded in 2014, the company aims to provide financing solutions for those in pursuit of higher education.
The company is an exciting, vibrant and fun place to work. Their fast-paced start-up environment offers every single person on their team the opportunity to make an impact and to be a part of their success story. Their energetic team of business builders and entrepreneurs are laser-focused on making their product and customer service the absolute best. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to grow with a dynamic team of smart, self-motivated individuals with a passion for fintech.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.