My client within the Asset Management industry currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with a strong finance background and strong investment banking/ Asset Management background, exposure to accounting for SPVs would be beneficial.
• Preparation of periodic management accounts and consolidated management accounts
• Preparation of annual financial statements and consolidated financial statements
• Liaison with auditors to ensure annual audit completed within client and/or statutory deadlines;
• Liaison with the tax advisors to ensure corporation tax filings and payments submitted within statutory deadlines;
• Ensuring client fully compliant with other statutory obligations
• Attending and presenting at board meetings and drafting related board papers and minutes;
• Sharing information and providing training, guidance, advice and assistance to other team members as required;
• The candidate should be Qualified 2-3 years relevant experience.
• Qualified Accountant– ACA, ACCA
• Ability to work on own initiative and take full ownership of client portfolio
If you match the above requirements and would like to be considered send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.