Sigmar Recruitment have a great role available for a Junior Scrum master with a leading fintech company based in Dublin City Centre.
What you will do:
- Execute on Scrum Ceremonies impeccably while adapting them to meet organisation needs and team needs appropriately.
- Coach Scrum Teams to collaborate effectively and organise their work successfully to ensure they make realistic commitments and create reliable product increments.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to provide a vision to the team that describes where the product or Service is headed.
- Support the product owner in making product decisions, nurture great product owner behaviour and tackle PO anti-patterns.
What you will need:
- Strong background in a technology environment with at minimum of 1 year experience leading scrums
- Agile Certification (CSM, PSM) desirable.
- Advanced Knowledge of at least one complimentary Agile practice Kanban or Lean Startup.
- Working knowledge of Scaled Agile Frameworks(SAFEe, LeSS) as well as waterfall frameworks(PRINCE2 or PMP).
To apply or for more information, please contact Claire on email@example.com or alternatively call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.