My client, a leading and innovative E-Trading/Stock-Brokerage organisation is seeking an experienced Vice President Compliance Officer.The role will report directly to the Chief Compliance Officer. The individual will be responsible for ensuring the company is compliant with all applicable MiFID II legislation and regulatory guidelines.
Other Key Responsibilities include;
- Design and implement relevant controls
- Co-ordinate and participate in regulatory reviews/meetings
- Prepare and present reports to the Executive Committee and Board of Directors
To be Considered for the role you will have;
- 5+ years relevant experience working in a Compliance role
- Knowledge of the Equity markets
- Strong experience of MiFID II
- Excellent document writing skills (policies, procedures, board reports, etc.)
- Must be eligible to work full time in Ireland (minimum Stamp 4 Visa).
If you are interested APPLY today to call Genevieve Gomes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.