Sigmar Recruitment have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Production Manager (Food) to work with our expanding client in East Cork. This is a permanent role, offering a competitive package as well as an excellent opportunity for career progression.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the plant leadership team. You will be responsible for a large production team as well as all aspects of production operations across the site.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of daily production operations from intake of raw materials to finished product dispatch
- Budget management
- Lead production personnel ensuring that the required level of training is provided to drive optimum performance
- Production planning, scheduling and rostering of staff
- Review and manage operations procedures
- Set and measure KPIs
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement through best practice
- Collaborate closely with the Quality Manager to ensure compliance to BRC and food safety standards
- Ensure compliance to Health & Safety standards
- Project management
- Support new product development
- Ensure scheduled and preventative maintenance plans are followed
- Ensure all customer SLA’s are met
- Third level qualification in relevant discipline
- Lean manufacturing qualification desired but not essential
- 5+ years’ experience working in a similar role within an FMCG/ Food environment
- Proven ability to drive a culture of continuous improvement and optimum output
- Exceptional leadership and decision-making skills
- Unparalleled interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate effectively
- Proactive with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Flexible and adaptable to change
If this sounds like the role for you, call Rebecca on 021-4847137 or email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org, TODAY!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.