Sigmar Recruitment have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Facilities/ Plant Manager to work with our innovative client in County Clare. This is a permanent role offering an excellent package as well as a superb working environment.
The successful candidate will take overall responsibilities for the site including waste management, ensuring regulatory requirements and company policies are adhered to, development of systems and processes to maximise operational efficiency, safety quality and productivity. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a management role within a busy hazardous waste facility.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with site management to plan, organise and execute the smooth running of day to day operations
- Maximise productivity while ensuring unnecessary costs are minimised
- Take responsibility for the continuity of process operations including waste management, production quality and ensuring shipments are on time
- Collate and analyse data to reduce waste, inefficiencies and unnecessary costs
- Develop systems and processes to monitor key performance metrics and targets
- Cultivate strong working relationships with the immediate team as well as other key stakeholders across the business
- Address employee grievances and issues in line with company policies and procedures
- Ensure all facilities operations are carried out in accordance with the Industrial Emissions license and any other relevant permits
- Manage infrastructural/ engineering projects
- Take responsibility for the maintenance of facility assets
- Drive a culture of best practice and process improvement, ensuring to stay on top of any industry updates
- Proven experience working as facility/ plant manager in an EPA regulated environment
- Strong people management and decision-making skills
- In-depth knowledge of business and operational management principles including:
- Budget control
- Resource allocation
- Strategic planning
- Health and safety
- Inventory control
- Excellent knowledge of industry standard equipment
- Exceptional technical expertise
- High level of proficiency in IT
- Outstanding reporting and analytical skills
- Ability to take accountability and lead by example
- Previous experience in a hazardous waste environment highly desirable
If this sounds like the job for you, call Rebecca on 021-4847137 or send your CV direct to email@example.com, TODAY!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.