Sigmar Recruitment is currently recruiting FNOL Claims Handlers to join one of Ireland's leading Liability Insurers in Dublin City Centre on an initial 24-month contract.
Minimum APA essential.
Our client is an established General Insurer and a leader in the Irish market in their sector.
The First Notification of Loss Claims Handler will be joining our clients Pre-Litigation claims team. In this team, the FNOL Claims Handler will be responsible for providing the first point of contact for new claims from customers.
The primary responsibility of the FNOL Claims Handler will be registering and processing new claims in line with company SLA's and current legislation.
This job requires the accurate recording of the claim details, providing instruction for initial investigations, advising relevant service provider experts and assigning the claims to the correct team.
Excellent administrative skills and a keen eye for detail will be essential in the accurate recording of the claims.
- Minimum APA qualified, and working towards CIP
- Relevant 3rd Level Qualification desirable, but not essential
- 1-2 years’ experience in General Insurance
- Excellent administrative and communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills with strong decision-making skills and ability to prioritise workloads
- Experience of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent Salary and Benefits package on offer including Bonus, Healthcare and Pension contribution
For more information on these positions please contact Alan McLoughlin on (01) 4744 648 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.