Residential Development Project
Long Term Fixed Term Contracts
Salary range €65 -90k depending on experience
Amazing opportunity to get back in to 'Open for Business' or 'New Lending' environment
The Lending Manager will be responsible for developing & managing a portfolio of customers who require finance to carry out residential development projects. On-going management & oversight of projects throughout Lending Cycle from 'Cradle to Grave'.
To be considered you must have a proven track record of carrying out detailed assessment of development funding loan proposals, preparation of loan reports and building strong relationships with both internal & external stakeholders.
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 4 years experience in a similar lending role within banking
- Experience within residential lending
- Preparation of Funding Proposals
- Excellent Relationship Management
- Excellent Knowledge of Residential Development Lending
- Knowledge of Lending Agreements, Covenants & Security requirements
If you are interested in hearing more about this role call Annmarie on 01 4744645 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.