My client a financial services company based in the city center currently have a requirement for a part qualified accountant with 2 years in a finance role in financial services. You will be involved in the production of monthly management accounts & statistics, compilation of regulatory returns and financial reporting for the company
• Implement the day-to-day financial control as directed by the Manager - Financial Control, with particular focus on:-
i. Completion of month-end processes to produce detailed accounts
ii. Completion of monthly, quarterly and annual CBI regulatory returns.
• Prepare quarterly income forecasts and an annual income budget.
• Prepare and collate monthly management papers
• Assist in the preparation and delivery of annual statutory accounts
• Prepare and collate monthly statistics for management reporting;
• Assist with the preparation and submission of bi-monthly VAT returns.
• Minimum of third level qualification in an Accounting or a related field.
• Three years’ + experience within a similar position.
If interested in this role and would like to hear more send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.