My client within the Banking sector has a requirement for an experience audit manager who has strong internal controls experience. You will be responsible for appropriate Risk Management framework within Finance and will support the Finance Department in all risk and compliance matters. My client will consider someone from a Top 10 practice or Big 4 firm with relevant experience or someone from financial services working in a similar role
• Responsible for Risk Control Assessments, ensuring they are kept up to date with current risks, emerging risks and appropriate controls.
• Ownership of the General Ledger master data
• Responsible for Finance department input to Group Key Controls
• Standardise Finance process and procedure documents
• Responsible for ensuring Operational Risk, Fraud, Information Security and Compliance events and breaches are reported in a timely manner
• Drive the resolution of any Finance risk \ control related issues should they arise.
• Co-ordinate the review of procedures that have a risk impact to ensure that they are updated and signed off by appropriate Management. Where new legislative requirements have been established, co-ordinate the implementation of these into the appropriate procedures and processes.
• Compliance monitoring reviews and facilitate where required, the implementation of any recommendations.
• Competition Compliance Programme Co-ordinator for Finance.
• Qualified Accountant with a strong Audit, Risk and Internal controls background – ideally experience with banking or financial services
• Top 10 Or Big 4 Background – or working in a similar role within banking or financial services
• Prior experience of Risk assessment and control monitoring.
• Prior SOX or similar type experience an advantage.
If you have the above experience and would like to apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.