Job Title: Senior HR Business Partner
Location: Galway City
Duration: 1 x 12 Month contract and 1 x potential permanent position
- Partner with leaders with a fast-paced Operations environment to ensure a complete understanding of business needs and objectives.
- Proactively resolves HR and business issues to aid the execution of business strategies and objectives.
- Coach and advise people managers on implementation of HR strategies; with specific focus on development of positive employee relations and proactive talent management activities.
- Aid implementation of HR strategies on key areas including strategic workforce planning, leadership capability development, diverse talent & succession planning, a performance-driven & inclusive (“matrix collaborative”) culture, employee value proposition, and continuous improvement
- Support designated business partners on a wide range of strategic, tactical and operational human resources matters; i.e. Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & Development, Total Rewards, Employee Relations. Develop and influence decision making based on active monitoring of the organization performance and data analytics and HR trends
- Provides solutions through organizational effectiveness and employee life cycle management
- Anticipates and plans for longer term human resource needs and trends in partnership with business management
- Responsible for and/or serves as a HR liaison in key projects.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Requires mastery of a broad spectrum of HR leadership and full knowledge of industry practices, typically obtained through education combined with experience.
- HR technical competencies in all areas (especially employee relations, change management, organization development, talent management)
- University Degree in HR; Masters qualification preferred with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a progressive HR environment, coupled with previous experience in designing and implementing strategic HR initiatives
- Previous experience as HR Partner to large volume Operations environment required, multinational company experience desirable
- Well developed, matured judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal influence management, stakeholder/ relationship management, problem solving and coaching skills
- Knowledgeable in project management practices preferred
- High level of confidentiality and personal integrity essential.
To apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.