Commercial Asset Manager
- To proactively manage a portfolio of customers across a number of sectors, providing the highest standards in customer relationship.
- To develop positive and professional working relationships with key internal and external teams.
- Achieve KPI's which will include restructuring and management of restructured portfolio of customers as well as proactive management of the company's relationships with external Legal advisors.
- Provide support to the wider team as required.
Experience and Skills Required
- 3+ years experience of working in a commercial lending and / or restructuring area of a financial services company
- Evidence of building and maintaining relationships with clients in a challenging and fast paced environment.
- An ability to work on own initiative and interact as part of a highly motivated team.
- An ability to prioritise and plan to effectively achieve goals and to be dependable in consistently delivering reliable results.
- Lending & Credit Analysis
- Customer Relationship Management
- QFA Qualified or APA Qualified
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.