Senior Asset Manager
Salary range €50 - 60k
The successful Senior Asset Manager, Personal Insolvency Team will be responsible for managing the legal enforcement process of Principal Dwelling Houses (PDH) non-resolutions, non-engagement and repossessions for debtors in default of their mortgage. The successful Senior Asset Manager will also have responsibility of managing a team of 5.
Some Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to lead & develop team of Asset Managers and Analysts
- Ability to perform 1:1 conversations, facilitate open & engaging team meetings & drive high performance from others
- Ensure strict SLAs/KPIs are adhered to in compliance with the Act in terms of the submission of personal insolvency documentation including Proof of Debts, Valuations, Votes, etc.
- Ability to accurately assess & interpret information provided by PIP
- Ensure compliance in ongoing case management with court approved arrangements
- Proactively engage with PIPs to address any repayment/dividend return concerns
- Ensure policies & procedures within team are fully adhered to
- Additional underwriting criteria outside of personal insolvency which will involve assessment of standard financial statements (SFS) & income & expenditure forms to determine the customer's ability to make repayments in line with CB sustainability rules, the CCMA, MARP & CPC
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- QFA qualification is essential
- Lending and debt recoveries experience (CCMA, CPC, SME)
- People leadership experience
- Experience working in underwriting or debt resolutions environment
- Knowledge of Personal Insolvency Legislation Act, ISI guidelines, SFS process, CCMA, MARP, CPC
If you are interested in this job description and have the relevant qualifications and experience please call Annmarie on 01 4744645 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.