Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Galway City
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for leading and developing the Customer Service regional multilingual team. The successful applicant will be over 3 Team Leads who lead a team of approx 32 staff.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead, manage and develop the customer services team to deliver world class customer service in an efficient, consistent and scalable manner
- Continuously develop, manage and improve processes and procedures that are necessary to maintain exceptional service to our customers
- Ensure team is driving improvements for customers based on credits and returns and CAPAs that enhance the customer experience and/or reduce costs
- Provide guidance to all measurement activities including call monitoring, monthly metrics and customer surveys
- Consistently gauge customer service inquires and ensure that KPI and other performance metrics are exceeding expectations
- Establish, build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with both internal and external customers (IT, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Finance, Quality, Commercial Teams)
- Collaborate with US counterpart and GBS Leadership on strategic/global order to cash direction, process standardization and service excellence
- Provide direction for Training and Skill Development plans for all employees in department
- Assess staffing needs on an ongoing basis, proactively recommend changes when justified
- Initiate and support improvements to operating /IT processes, systems and equipment to achieve higher levels of efficiency and customer service and flexibility in coping with business growth
- A proven record of leadership, development and delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment
- Skilled at diving into the details as well as big picture strategic planning
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to achieve results through influencing others and maintaining strong links with other departments
- Strong communication skills (oral, written, and numerical); ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization - considering any cultural sensitivities as necessary
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ management experience in a “Best in Class” Multi Lingual Shared Service Centre for Customer Service with a focus on continuous improvement and KPI’s.
- Demonstrated track record of leading, motivating and developing individuals and teams.
- Experience delivering change initiatives and facilitating change in a customer focused organisation
- Experience of an ERP required
- Proven ability to lead teams that can measure, translate, communicate and present data
To apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.