Role: Fixed Income Analyst
Salary: 24,500 + 3,500 Euro Gross Per Annum
Language: Hebrew and English
Your career as a Fixed Income Analyst will begin with the company's foundational training program that focuses on Financial statements, the Client standard concepts and the Client terminal functionality. The training offers an overview across all financial market sectors that build a foundation for a career with this company by developing Fixed income product knowledge, understanding the Client, and building relationships throughout the company.
- A keen interest in financial markets and sound knowledge of fixed income;
- Strong Data analytical skills with strong attention to detail;
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or/and equivalent work experience;
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), analytical and problem-solving skills and demonstrate the ability to think creatively and independently to solve problems and complete projects;
- Pro-active, delivery focused with a hands-on, can-do attitude;
- Strong planning and organisation skills, ability to plan and prioritise work schedule and work within agreed timescales;
- Strong computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
You will be responsible for the quality control of fixed income securities entered into the client terminal, reviewing key data point based on official documentation identifying discrepancies and making necessary updates to reconcile data meanwhile ensuring the standardisation and interpretation of data is in accordance with market-specific conventions.
What the company Offers:
- A challenging and rewarding role in global business and multicultural office environment;
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development;
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.