This company’s growth has come through acquisitions of businesses around the world and they continue to look out for more M&A opportunities.
The successful candidate will join the Capital Markets Division which has offices in various locations including Germany, Luxembourg and Cayman.
As a Senior Financial Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing the financial reporting process for your clients from and act as the main point of escalation for complex queries and have overall responsibility for managing numerous relationships
- Act as the point of contact for clients on accounting matters and work in close cooperation with client directors, corporate lawyers
- Provide technical expertise on IFRS and Irish GAAP to understand and resolve queries on a wide range of complicated SPV structures
- Act as the connection between auditors and the accounting team.
- Oversight and review of the accounts produced by Mauritius ensuring high quality of accounts produced which are in full compliance with all IFRS / Irish GAAP standards as applicable.
- Dealing with any queries from the regulator (IAASA) on Transparency Directive accounts
- Attend SPV board meetings and brief directors on the financial statements, responding to any queries they have.
- Review documentation on new transactions to identify any accounting issues at deal inception and provide accounting advice
About the person:
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual who enjoys a client-facing role and maintaining strong business relationships.
Please apply with CV to Aoife in Sigmar Recruitment - firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.