Data Privacy Lead | In-House | FTC
A leading professional services firm with a base in Dublin are seeking an experienced Data protection officer to assist with their GDPR project!
An excellent opportunity for a strong Legal/Compliance professional to gather experience in a world leading firm.
Type: Contract role
Location: Dublin City
Role and organisation:
- Assuming the lead on the Data Protection project;
- Implementing strategic GDPR plan across current business processes;
- Assessing existing operations & making recommendations based on findings to senior management;
- Liaising with and reporting to the Global Data Protection team;
- Experience in a DPO role, ideally in a multinational company;
- Accredited Data protection/Data Privacy qualification;
- Strong legal/compliance background; and
- Highly organized individual with great communication and interpersonal skills.
Why not get in touch?
To hear more about this role or for a confidential chat about the market, please send your CV to Conor Hoey, email@example.com, apply using the link or call: +353 1 4744649.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.