Would you like to work for the country’s leading energy provider, be based in Dublin and receive a very competitive salary plus an attractive bonus? Read on to find out more………….
· Development and implementation of marketing activity across residential and commercial consumer products in order to define and develop the acquisition of new customers and the retention of existing customers
· Managing a Retention Team including a Customer Communications Manager and a Campaign Planner to meet revenue and profit targets as specified in the annual budget
· Implement agreed campaign management that maximise product potential and deliver on market share and profit targets
· Maintain awareness of the competitive context in markets and recommend action and intervention
· Identify and implement conversion marketing strategies and test and learn pipelines that will drive the conversion of leads and drive usage with existing customers
· Monitor and analyse performance to devise ways of spending more efficiently.
· Contribute to the development of the marketing plan and monitor its performance, initiating changes necessary to ensure volume and contribution targets are met
· Creation of marketing materials and events as required
· Collaborate with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders develop and provide marketing support and PR responsive to customer needs and market opportunities
· Minimum of five years’ experience in Marketing, with specific experience in developing and implementing successful retention campaigns
· Holding a relevant third level qualification
· Preferably with a Utilities, Telecommunications or Financial Services background
· Proven track record demonstrating your ability to develop and implement campaigns
· Strong knowledge of marketing data analysis
· Excellent communication skills, commercial awareness and be flexible in your approach to work with the ability to multi task and meet deadlines in a busy market environment
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.