Sigmar Recruitment have a unique opportunity for an experience Quality Manager to work with our innovative client in Cork. This role is permanent and would suit an ambitious candidate looking to take the next step in their career.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation and implementation of quality assurance and quality control processes to ensure the products manufactured on site match the exact specifications needed. We are looking for a goal orientated individual, capable of working alone with exceptional time management skills.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure quality control systems are in place to guarantee compliance with licensing, regulatory and company standards
- Cultivate a process driven environment where resources are allocated and utilised for maximum efficacy
- Provide clear leadership to ensure that quality standards and goals are reached
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional departments and teams
- Monitor and aim to reduce costs associated with quality testing
- Act as a company representative where appropriate in meetings with regulatory authorities, etc.
- Adhere to relevant regulatory guidelines for the implementation of quality management systems (ISO 9001:2015, HACCP, FSSC 22000, etc.)
- Provide exceptional technical guidance and expertise to resolve technical and compliance issues
- Create a culture of continuous improvement
- Perform root cause analysis on sub- standard machinery, utilising tools and methods to resolve issues and provide detailed analysis to prevent recurring issues
- Facilitate and manage preparation for external audits
- Conduct internal audits ensuring recommendations/ findings of these audits are implemented promptly and effectively
- Prepare the company QA manual, controlling and supervising all amendments and revisions of the following document types:
- Quality Manuals
- Flow Charts
- Failure Investigations
- Change Controls
- Validation protocols and summary reports
- Degree in Food Science/ Quality Management
- 3-5 years management experience in a food ingredients production environment
- Exceptional knowledge of FSSC 22000. HACCP and ISO standards/ regulations
- Extensive experience utilising and implementing Quality Systems
- Strong vendor management experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and willing to collaborate closely with other teams/ departments
If this sounds like the role for you, send your CV to email@example.com or call Rebecca on 021-4847137, TODAY!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.