My client within the Pharma Industry currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant to join their growing team. The candidate must have trained within a Top 10 or Big 4 firm and not keen to move to Industry. I will also consider Big 4 or Top 10 trained accountants that also got 1 years industry experience.
Within this role you will provide planning, financial analysis and business acumen to support effective decision making across the organisation. You will play a key role within the Finance function with the rest of the business and a critical role in providing internal business partners with insights and recommendations in financial matters
• Business Partnering: provide support to budget holders across the organization through financial analysis and advice to ensure the control and effective use of resources.
• proactively offer financial analysis, planning & management expertise and business acumen to support effective and robust business planning, forecasting, analysis
• Monitoring and analyzing monthly actuals and deviation to budget
• Providing periodic and ad hoc analyses, reports and data required for decision making
• Preparation of quarterly forecasts for the full P&L and Balance Sheet
• Completion of month end/year end reporting requirements to Group
• Ensuring that statutory reporting deadlines are met in conjunction with external auditors
• Completion of the annual review of Internal Controls
• Completion of general financial accounting activities including the posting of journals
• Management of the inter-company process
• Preparation and submission of returns to statutory bodies as required
• Liaise with external tax advisers as required
• Involvement in cross-functional projects as a Finance representative
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with a minimum of 2-3 years PQE preferred.
• Third level qualification
• Commercial experience with a Multi-national or from a “Big 4 “ background essential
• Exposure to the application, implementation
• SAP experience beneficial
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.