Sigmar Recruitment have a great new role available for an experienced Data Analyst with a large multi-national based in Blanchardstown
We are currently looking for a talented Data Analyst to join a large data and analytics function within a leading multi-national based in Blanchardstown.
This role reports into the Analytics Manager and is aligned to a specific business function.
What you will do:
- Create automated reports and dashboards using various technologies (Power BI, Qlik etc)
- Identify KPIs within the business and ensure that they are measurable with achievable targets
- Develop and understanding of the various end users of these reports and ensure that they are suitable
- Use advanced analytics practises to delve deeper into trends and patterns in the data
- Communicate technical solutions to non-technical people
- Degree level education in a relevant field (strong mathematical experience prefered)
- Strong coding ability in either SQL, R or Python
- High problem solving ability
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and forward thinking
Some of the Benefits on offer:
As well as a highly competitive salary, you can also take advantage of:
- 10% bonus
- Full healthcare
- Full pension
- Company car provided
- Full educational support (no cap)
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.