Team Leader Corporate Credit Analyst €80k to €100k
Our client is a leading internatiomnal Bank based in Dublin.
Responsible for the Credit Function of an International Bank in Dublin which includes the professional assessment of credit risk of new transactions and the ongoing monitoring of the existing loan book.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Day to day Manager of the Credit Team
- Responsible for quality of credit process and monitoring of credit exposure
- To provide the organization with a professional assessment of the financial quality of potential and existing customers.
- To identify key risks and mitigations applicable to new as well as existing transactions. To monitor and control the implementation of credit policies.
- To meet the organization’s requirement for a first-class Credit function.
- Responsible for developing and implementing a robust Credit control framework that delivers quality monitoring of credit exposures and full compliance with regulations as well as Bank’s policies
- University degree in Finance, Business or Economics related subject
- Minimum 5 years Credit management experience in Corporate Banking, dealing with different jurisdictions, client and product types
- Credit analysis and Credit Risk Management experience, including decision making capability
- Have a good all-round knowledge of the credit market place and be well informed on general economic issues.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 for a confidential discussion or e-mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.