CDO Administration Manager Permanent South Dublin
The CDO Deal Administration Team Manager who has leadership qualities and detailed knowledge of Collateral Debt Obligations (CDO & CLO) particular cash file reconciliation and Loan Trade and Bond settlements.
- Manages the operations activities for the CDO Deal Administration team by planning and scheduling deliverables, coordinating with related departments ensuring that work schedules are met
- Measure the performance of the team through SLA ‘s and document and discuss performance with each team member as a minimum on a monthly basis
- Oversee a portfolio of Clients / deals that their team have responsibility for and all tasks resulting, including Daily Client cash files (Timeliness and accuracy), Trade and Bond settlements/ funding , Processing Loan Trades from ticket through to settlement, responding to Client requests and overseeing the reconciliation of cash breaks.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Financial Services within a similar role, with previous experience of Collateral Debt Obligations.
- Proven leadership skills
- High level of follow through and accountability
- Ability to embrace change and promote and implement within their team
- Ability to operate within a busy Team Environment, build relationships across business lines, strong communications skills
- Ability to manage a heavy and varied workload while demonstrating strong attention to detail
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.