Accounts Payable Specialist | Property | 35k | South Dublin
My client, a successful property company is seeking to hire an Accounts Payable Specialist on a permanent basis.
Company offers a competitive benefits package with opportunities to advance career in a diverse and creative business.
The successful candidate will require 2 - 3 years’ experience in a similar position. The salary ranges from 30 - 35k + additional benefits.
This is a permanent position based in South Dublin City Centre.
Main duties and functions include:
• Processing high volumes of purchase invoices
• Reconciling creditor invoices to approved POs
• Management of PO system
• Preparation of payment run (within suppliers creditor terms)
• Manage process of receiving & entering intercompany transactions
• Assisting with month end duties
• Support team members to complete daily tasks as required
• Other ad hoc duties as requested
Education, Experience, and Skills:
• Experience with document management systems and high-volume invoice processing is required.
• Strong working experience of Excel, computerised accounting systems.
• Experience using ERP systems
If you meet the criteria for this job and would like to find out more, please submit your CV or contact Ger Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.