My client a well established manufacturing company require a Test Engineer.
He/she will be responsible for providing manufacturing test engineering support.
The role involves the testing of complex manufactured products.
He/she will work with production to & improve product quality, yields & performance of test systems.
Key Duties :
- Perform Failure analysis (PFMEA's) on complex manufacturing test failures.
- Work & solve get to root cause to component level for manufactured products
- Implementation of the Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Using knowledge of standard test software applications, able to work with software developers.
- An ability to define & drive improvements & changes to test software applications.
- Work with cross functional groups to improve product quality, lean efficiencies etc..
- Performs tests, analyzes data from the MES & writes reports etc..
- Good data analysis & problem solving skills, debugging skills essential.
- Utilizing good documentation skills complete regulatory submissions using change notices etc..
- Work daily with quality, manufacturing engineering & operations, providing improvement feedback .
- The candidate should have a good knowledge in electronics & strong problem solving abilities.
- A Degree in a relevant field (Electronic Engineering for example.)
- At least 2 years experience in a high volume Electronics Industry.
- The ideal candidate would have previous knowledge in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in testing of electronic and mechanical devices preferred.
- Knowledge of test software applications ie. LabView and C or C++ an advantage
- Experience in validations in the manufacturiung sector would be an advantage.
Interested ? For more please mail me firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.