R&D Engineer, Product Design or Product Development Engineer required for a small medical device company working on a 4 day week based in Galway.
This company offer fantastic benefits such as: healthcare for you and dependents, pension plan, 7% bonus, automatic stock options and the added bonus of working Monday to Thursday only!
- Work in all R&D design phases from Concept to Commercialisation.
- Work with Business Development and Clinical experts to understand and validate the specific market requirements.
- Design, develop and test concepts and prototypes to establish early phase feasibility data and optimise the product design.
- Develop and assist the R&D team.
- Support Manufacturing post product commercialisation.
What you will need:
- Level 8 Qualification in Engineering.
- 4+ years’ experience in the Medical Device industry in an R&D, Product Development or Product Design role. Open to Manufacturing Engineers too.
- Experience with the full design lifecycle would be a distinct advantage.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please do not hesitate to contact Emma Ward on 091 455 307 for more information.
Please note that Sigmar Recruitment will not submit your CV to any third party without your consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.