My client within the investment banking space is currently expanding its audit department due to business being moved over from the UK. It is an excellent time to be joining an expanding international bank with excellent career progression and be part of a team that add value to the business
• Support the Vice President in scoping the audit where necessary.
• Identify, assess & document risks and controls and complete testing.
• Review and complete processes and documentation of scoping, risk & control identification, control evaluation
• Update the Vice President and audit team with progress and observations.
• Write high quality observations and audit reports
• Continue to update awareness of risk issues and changes across relevant business units
• Build independent and respected relationships with clients on each audit
• Be able to compute information and technical risk to design, implement and execute assigned controls testing.
• Qualified Accountant who trained within Big 4 and got to Assistant Manager or Manager level within audit and keen to move to Industry or currently in a similar audit position within financial services
• Experience in risk based auditing or risk / control activities (preferable in Investment Banking and / or Functional (Finance / Risk / Treasury)
• Practical understanding / knowledge of European and Irish regulations.
If you match the above requirements and would like to be considered send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.