My client within the Tech Industry currently have a requirement for 2 Audit Seniors who are keen to move to Industry – You will have exposure to working for multi-national IT/ Tech clients from an audit perspective . The role provides an overview of the company's international operations and is a varied and challenging position. The role provides exposure to a wide number of countries and GAAPs across EMEA and APAC.
• Prepares the statutory accounts
• Key liaison with external auditors.
• Prepares internal review package and supports internal reviews of statutory accounts
• Ensuring all local accounts are filed on a timely basis with regards to each jurisdiction.
• Work with the Tax team on tax provisioning and corporation tax issues relating to entities.
• Perform deferred commissions calculations on a monthly basis to tight deadlines.
• Ensuring all duties are performed in accordance with company’s international policies and procedures, including compliance with all aspect of Sarbanes-Oxley
• Qualified accountant with a strong academic background.
• At least 1-2 years post qualification experience.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite (especially MS Excel) required.
• Knowledge of Irish & UK GAAP and exposure to US GAAP and taxation.
• Audit experience or experience interacting with auditors in an industry role.
• Exposure to a multinational environment.
If you match the above requirements and currently considering a move send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.