My client within the International Banking sector currently have a requirement for an experienced qualified accountant at the senior level with a financial services background and in depth exposure to regulatory reporting.
• Involvement in the production and review of regulatory returns including COREP
• Adhoc projects – expected to include a diverse range of projects including ongoing regulatory changes and the impact to prudential reporting
• Developing a keen understanding of the regulatory rules contained in the Capital requirements Directive (CRD)
• Responsible for performing key processes and controls in production of reports
• Working with colleagues across the Group, ensuring effective teamwork, communication and development of solutions
• Qualified Accountant with a strong financial services background – must be qualified with at least 3 years relevant experience
• Exposure to COREP/ FINREP and production of central bank returns
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.