As Supplier Relationship Manager you be the coal-face of the supply chain working with different business functions and coordinating the Supplier Operations with an operational focus.
Your main responsibility is to provide effective logistics capability via partners to popular JUST EAT restaurants who do not deliver themselves.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Identify promising logistics partners in each key city
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal partners and external stakeholder’s
- Negotiate commercial and service level agreements with partners
- Agree Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with each partner
- Measure partner KPIs and compare partner performance consistently
- Review consumer feedback for each partner
- Prepare reporting and organise regular status review meetings with logistics partners
- Assist partners in overcoming operational challenges
- Train and advise partners in dispatching software choices
- Define plan, targets and financial model for future growth of logistics partner orders
- Ensure correct billing for logistics partners and restaurants
- Working closely with your supply chain and cross functional colleagues to achieve positive customer service levels
Skills and Experience
- Successful track record negotiating and managing commercial partnerships
- 3-5 experience in a similar role
- Strong interpersonal, presenting and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with specialists from different functions including sales, marketing, customer care, and technology
- Advance level on Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.