Our client a practice company based in Dublin City Centre is looking for a Payroll/Bookkeeper to join their team.
- Sales and Purchases invoices
- Dealing and posting expenses, bank transactions, and journals.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and other control accounts.
- Processing supplier invoices, reconciliations, and payments.
- Processing payroll, and related tax returns.
- VAT calculations and related tax returns.
- Dealing with client's statements, and responding to their queries.
- Credit Control and debt collection.
- Tax registrations.
- Excellent organisational and communications skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, with the support of colleagues.
- A methodical, thorough and analytical approach to work.
- Excellent numerical and IT skills.
- Honesty and discretion to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
- The ability to adapt to the pressure of work under pressure.
- Efficiency in data processing, and great attention to detail.
If it sounds like you, please do not hesitate to contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4646 or via email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.