Role: Finance Administrator (Graduate)
Pay Rate: €12.04 p/h
Contract: 9 month FTC
Our client, a Banking and Financial Services holding company are currently seeking a Finance Administrator for their Wexford Office.
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Customer service focus and delivery;
- Numerical ability and analytical skills;
- Self-motivation skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail.
At least 6/12 months experience in the Fund Administration Industry would be desirable
This role involves the administration of Transfer Agency Services. The primary objectives of the role of an administrator are quality customer service and communication, maintenance of shareholder register, anti-money laundering requirements and other daily administrative tasks.
- Deliver high-quality service to customers, both internally and externally, through timely and accurate completion of all tasks assigned.
- Ensure any queries from shareholders and clients are handled in a professional way and a professional relationship is maintained with the client at all times.
- Ensure the shareholder's telephone line is answered professionally within 3 rings.;
- Timely completion of work allocated by your Supervisor in an accurate fashion and within agreed deadlines;
- Completion of daily checklists accurately for all tasks assigned to you;
- Prepare any weekly / monthly reporting required, and pass on to the Supervisor for review;
- Ensure all paperwork is filed on a daily basis in an organised manner to facilitate easy retrieval and review when necessary;
- Keep Supervisor informed of any issues that may affect the completion of your duties within the agreed deadlines as soon as they arise, to ensure prompt resolution;
- Notify Supervisor of any shareholder or client complaints as a matter of urgency;
- Participate in the completion of Incident Reports within the timeframe as laid down in the Departmental Procedures;
- Provide holiday and sick leave cover for other team members as required by Supervisor;
- Actively participate at team meetings;
- Adhere to the companies standard procedures and controls in accordance with the relevant Transfer Agency Departmental Procedures Manual;
- Become familiar with and adhere to all corporate policies and procedures including the HR Manual and the Clear Desk policy;
- Ensure completion of all Web Based regulatory training within the agreed timeframe.
Registration Team Specific
- The timely and accurate set up of all new shareholders accounts to the TA system in line with Departmental procedures and Client SLA;
- The timely and accurate review and processing of all shareholder standing data requests to the TA Register, in line with Departmental procedures and Client SLA;
- Timely preparation of all daily dividend reconciliations with Fund Accounting. Where deviations occur, escalate to your Supervisor and seek to understand the root cause for the discrepancy;
- Complete processing of dividend distributions, retrocession's/renewal commissions at period ends as directed by your Supervisor;
- Initiate the monthly shareholder statement processing as directed by your Supervisor;
- Assist in the timely completion of Regulatory reporting as directed by your Supervisor.
Dealing Team Specific
- Effectively monitor incoming trades to Client Funds to include those coming via fax, post, trade platforms and file transfers;
- Receive telephone deals and record details accurately in telephone deal book before passing to Supervisor for a call back;
- Monitor Babel system for trade flows and user intervention queues as required;
- Complete daily Lane Fax checks when requested, in order to verify that all trades received via fax have being processed correctly;
- Participate in the completion of the daily trade capture reconciliation process;
- Input deals received from investors timely and accurately to the TA system in line with Departmental procedures;
- Ensure late trades or partial trades are escalated to your Supervisor immediately;
- Generate all daily dealing reports timely and accurate and pass to Supervisor for review and authorization;
- Prepare any weekly / monthly reporting required and pass to the Supervisor for review;
- Prepare daily prediction and intra-day cash flow reports to clients and Fund Managers for review by your Supervisor;
- Input prices and factors to the TA systems accurately and print off relevant reports. Pass to the Supervisor for review and authorization;
- Print off and arrange dispatch contract notes by fax, email or post as required under client service level agreement (SLA);
- Accurately prepare and file all daily dealing packs in preparation for offsite dispatch.
Cash Team Specific
- Ensure all trades are extracted from the TA systems and reviewed prior to creating payment instructions;
- Ensure all payments and pre-advice are processed accurately and in accordance with the applicable currency deadlines;
- Ensure all trades are settled on the TA systems;
- Perform all cash reconciliations across all subscription accounts that fall under your responsibility and ensure narratives are clear and up to date;
- Notify any reconciliations discrepancies to the Supervisor as soon as they occur;
- Initiate cash investigations with the company offices in Brussels, London and New York;
- Ensure follow-up is constantly performed on all outstanding items with the relevant responsible areas and contacts;
- Draft the client specific outstanding cash issues logs within the agreed client service level agreement (SLA) for review by your Supervisor;
- Draft any interest claims for review by your Supervisor;
- Respond to ash and reconciliation Client/Custody/Valuation related queries in a timely manner;
- Responsibility for ensuring that the weekly KRI figures are updated accurately & provided to the Assistant Manager for review on time;
- Prepare monthly management information system (MIS) reporting for clients and pass to Assistant Manager for review in a timely manner;
- Complete testing or revised processes and/or automation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.