Another exciting opportunity to work for a Membership Association.
They are currently seeking to hire an administrator to join their Dublin south based organisation. This is a perm position
• Support the Managers in Membership and the daily administration of Members.
• Dealing with invoices, statements, payment receipting and Direct Debits
• Handling Membership enquiries by phone and e-mail
• Support the Head of Learning & Development in the daily administration of programmes
• Provide support to SafeTCert administration
• Ensure efficient booking administration of all registration and audit bookings and payments
• Work with the wider team to ensure a strong consistent communication within the membership
• Day-to-day operational issues within the SafeTcert scheme including: Handling of telephone enquiries; general correspondence; taking bookings, raising invoices and dealing with payments; working closely with Accounts function and general scheme administration
• Carry out any other reasonable request not specifically mentioned above as may be directed by the Managers of Membership and Registration and by the Head of Learning & Development
• Minimum 2 years + Administration experience preferably in Learning & Development
• Excellent customer service & telephone skills
• Excellent I.T. skills, to include Microsoft Excel (formulas/pivot tables etc), Word & PowerPoint, and online systems experience. Experience working with customer/ client databases
• Excellent report writing & analytical skills
• High level of organisational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise and work independently
• Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
• A proven ability to adhere to strict deadlines
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this role to email@example.com for a one to one consultation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.