A Junior Part-Qualified Accountant (or someone intending to start their exams in 2019) is required for the position of ‘Audit Semi-Senior’ within a successful Accounting Practice in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, to meet demanding deadlines, and will be expected to manage his/her own list of clients so therefore should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The role is paying a completive salary of €25,000 - €30,000 and study support will also be provided.
This job is the perfect opportunity to get exposure across all areas of Accounting and the ideal foundation in your career.
What’s on offer:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- An attractive work-life balance.
- Opportunity to work closely with a varied client base comprising both companies and individuals and across a wide range of sizes and industries.
- Opportunities to work across all of our service lines, from audit to taxation to consulting.
- High level of interaction with clients from the start of your contract.
- Opportunity for the right person to be part of a small management team of a growing dynamic practice.
- All course and examination fees paid.
- Paid study leave in line with industry guidelines.
- Internal training and exam coaching provided by senior staff.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a small-medium sized practice.
- A third level Accounting/Finance or related degree.
- Completion of a number of Accounting exams or an intention to start them in 2019.
- Excellent PC Skills - MS office, Relate, Sage, Thesaurus and other software packages would be an advantage.
Apply now! - Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 014744659.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.