Company Secretary | Funds | €55k+
Are you a Chartered Secretary with at least two years’ experience ready for the challenge on moving to a more senior position within a renowned corporate services/funds provider based in the heart of Dublin City Centre?
Title: Company Secretary
Location: Dublin City
Salary: Up to €60,000 (depending on experience)
Role and organisation:
You will join an already established team to help complete the daily workflow. Your typical responsibilities will include:
- Taking charge of a specific client portfolio dealing with a combination of regulated and unregulated assets.
- Ensuring the accurate preparation and issue of board agendas, board papers and minutes for all board meetings;
- Constant interaction with internal team, board members, clients and third parties;
- Ensuring compliance with the local regulatory bodies and keeping up to date with relevant changes to Company Law;
- Assisting the Head of Department with adhoc queries relating to the companies entities and group legal entities and as required.
- ICSA qualification, working toward qualification or ability to demonstrate qualification through experience.
- Funds experience would strengthen application.
- At least two years’ experience as a Company Secretary.
- Highly organized individual with great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
Why not get in touch?
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Company Secretary to develop their skillset with a leading financial services company.
To hear more about this role or for a confidential chat about the market, please send your CV to Conor Hoey firstname.lastname@example.org, apply using the link or call: +353 1 4744649.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.