Calling all Graduates. Our client is a leading Irish provider of design, construct and commission services across a wide range of engineering and infrastructure sectors. They are looking to speak to Health and Safety professionals with 0-2 years’ experience.
- Carry out safety inspections and audits
- Compile weekly/monthly EHSQ reports
- Update EHS database
- Carry out toolbox talks and site induction training
- Site Document Control
- Carry out risk assessments
- Third level education in Health and Safety is required
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team
- Motivated individual with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
If interested, please do not hesitate to call Ger Quinlan on 014744695 or email email@example.com
Our client has an excellent reputation in the construction industry. An attractive remuneration package is on offer for successful candidates and will be in line with qualifications and experience. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career with an internationally recognised company.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.