A busy Dublin City Centre Firm seeks an energetic and motivated Office Accounts and General Manager to assist in developing the company through a high level of organizational effectiveness in coordinating financial, administrative and office procedures.
• General office management, working closely with the directors to ensure the smooth running of the company.
• Co-ordinating financial, administrative and office procedures.
• As accounts manager, maintaining the financial and accounting systems in the office, including invoicing, cash flow, Sage accounts, Coretime, payroll etc and interacting with clients and our accountants.
• As principal administrator, maintaining an efficient and supportive working environment, using your interpersonal skills to interface with staff on employment and HR issues.
• Developing the general management of the company, including assisting in the growth of the business, maintaining calendar and when re-established, updating website etc.
• Dealing with office supplies, suppliers, creditors etc.
- Min 2 years experience as an Office Manager or similar.
- Exposure/Expereince in Accounts.
Email your CV to Sirina at email@example.com or Call 014744659.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.