Reporting to your superior, & engaging with your colleagues, he/she
- Will test sophisticated software products related to the control of industrial automation devices.
- Thrive in a challenging & rewarding professional environment.
- Passionate in learning new and interesting technologies is essential
• Test sophisticated software products
• Use different testing types within the software development lifecycle
• Automate test cases using test automation
• Set up and configure hardware devices
- You will be self-motivated, energetic and upbeat; take a logical approach to problem solving.
- Be a perfectionist who strives for timely completion of projects.
- Has the ability to prioritise multiple requests & then take charge of these to meet deadlines.
- Diploma/Degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 1 years’ experience working as Software Test Engineer with proven software test responsibilities
- Full understanding of the testing process and principles
- 1 years’ experience using different testing types within the software development lifecycle
Advantageous to have :
• Knowledge of Java and an ability to automate test cases
• The ability to set up and configure hardware devices
• Experience of networking
• Knowledge of the Scrum framework
• ISTQB foundation Certification
Great career development on offer. Interested call or mail me now please !
My address is email@example.com or call 021-4315770
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.