My client within the Financial Services Industry currently have a requirement for a senior finance analyst who is qualified or a part qualified accountant. You must have strong analytical exposure – Budgeting/ forecasting – strong financial planning exposure.
For this role you must have the following to be suitable
• 3 years’ experience exposure of FP&A and management reporting. A key focus of the role is working on MIS and preparing management packs.
• Must have a strong financial services background
• Prepare the global annual budget and quarterly rolling forecasts
• Actively partner with the Business Leads, ensuring the provision of accurate and concise financial information to facilitate the business with strategic decision making;
• Prepare quarterly rolling forecasts for various functions within required deadlines
• Prepare detailed analytical reviews on a monthly and quarterly basis vs. budget for various business groups
• Prepare quarterly summary analytical reviews for consolidated legal entities within Investments as part of the quarterly close process
• Maintain robust supporting data files for budget, forecast and actuals
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.