Role: Corporate Trust Administrator
Pay Rate: €13.85 p/h
Contract: 12 months FTC
Our client, a Banking and Financial Services holding company are currently seeking a Corporate Trust Administrator for their Wexford Office.
- Cash reconciliation of client operating accounts;
- Administration of loan and bond portfolios;
- Monitor receipt and disbursement of funds through to settlement;
- Execute funds transfer from/to accounts;
- Professional and timely handling of internal and external inquiries;
- Liaison with internal support areas such as Loan Operations, Custody Operations, Cash Operations, Asset Administration and others;
- Regular communication with external parties, including but not limited to, the portfolio manager, loan agents, trading counterparties, auditors, rating agencies;
- Ensure that all processes are in accordance with the Firm and Corporate Trust policies and preferred practices.
- Preparation of monthly investor reports ensuring compliance with portfolio composition tests, whilst also ensuring accurate book entry for the period, and meeting client expectations.
Client Relationship support:
- Act as a support to the Client Service Manager who has overall responsibility for ensuring that the duties as contracted are being provided by the company;
- Participate in various projects such as new deal closings and any other projects as assigned;
- Escalate issues and concerns.
- Someone with experience in financial services - knowledge of Loan Administration, Syndicated Loans and/or Structured Finance is a plus;
- Or a recent qualification in Finance with a specialisation in this area;
- Interest in finance and building a career within the financial services industry;
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong decision-making skills;
- Motivated team members with the ability to adapt and learn quickly;
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel.
- Sound technical knowledge of structured finance products including CDO/CLO (Collateralised Debt/Loan Obligations), Credit Funds and Conduits;
- Exposure to major global financial institutions;
- A fast-paced environment which offers the ability to develop and progress within the company.
- Challenging, fun and supportive environment;
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays) plus the opportunity to purchase up to 2 extra days;
- Highly Competitive Benefits Package;
- Discounts on a range of local retailers;
- Opportunity for further academic training;
- Opportunity to join site-wide business resource groups;
- Opportunity to participate in innovation programmes.
Overview of Corporate Trust:
With global reach and a comprehensive suite of scalable administrative, operational and infrastructure capabilities, this company helps clients to drive business growth and maximize efficiency through core services of the trustee, paying an agency, custodian, collateral administrator and other fiduciary offerings. Backed by the power of the company at every phase of the investment lifecycle, their global footprint and deep expertise deliver insight-driven solutions directly to clients.
Overview of Team:
They currently have over 100 people employed in Corporate Trust Global Client Administration based in Wexford and Dublin. The team continues to grow as they take on new business. They work very closely with their colleagues in other locations like India, UK, Poland, the US and other locations to streamline and align processes. They work closely with the Corporate Trust Global Client Service team who has overall responsibility for the operational relationship with the client.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.