Statutory Accountant 55k - 65k + bonus and benefits Dublin South Software Company
You will need strong technical knowledge, it requires solid people skills and the ability to work on your own initiative. The role provides an overview of the company's international operations and is a varied and stimulating position. The role provides exposure to a wide number of countries and GAAPs across EMEA and APAC.Day-to-day duties include statutory reporting, coordinating with auditors and advisers and deferred commissions accounting under US GAAP.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Prepares the statutory accounts, in conjunction with third-party accounting services where necessary, for assigned entities and the audit files to support these.
- Key liaison with external auditors.
- Prepares internal review package and supports internal reviews of statutory accounts, including answering Director/VP review queries.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Education: Qualified accountant with a strong academic background.
- At least 1-2 years post qualification experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (especially MS Excel) required.
- Knowledge of Irish & UK GAAP and exposure to US GAAP and taxation.
Please apply with CV to email@example.com in strict confidence or call Aoife in Sigmar Recruitment 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.