My client has a requirement for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. Your job will be focused on financial planning and analysis perspective (management reporting, budgeting, and forecasting), with a solid focus on executive level reporting from a management reporting perspective for key business stakeholders.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Prepare the global annual budget and quarterly rolling forecasts for various global functional groups
- Provides analysis of business development and monitors business performance by unit, division or group.
- Actively partner with the Business Leads, ensuring the provision of accurate and concise financial information to facilitate the business with strategic key decision making
- Assist with managers accountable for their budgets and providing key insights into various expense drivers
- Responsible for detailed analytical reviews on a monthly and quarterly basis vs. budget for various business groups as well on expense variance drivers in an effort to provide greater transparency into reported numbers both for the wider Finance Management group as well as the business groups we support
- Knowledge of key trends and analyzing market drivers
- Support continuous improvement projects
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- BA in Business Studies/Accounting and Finance degree required and part or fully qualified professional accountancy qualification
- Open to part qualified accountants and Qualified.
- Minimum of 3 or more years relevant experience within the financial services sector with experience in a similar role
- Highly Proficient in use of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous Financial Planning and Analysing will be ideal.
Apply via email with CV to email@example.com or call Aoife in Sigmar Recruitment for more information 01 474 4691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.