Due to continued expansion my Cork client requires a Site Operations Director.
The position carries responsibility for the supply to the global market .
A previous background in managing rapid expansion would be preferred
Key responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Monitor & ensure Quality System & Regulatory compliance for all products manufactured on site.
- Take responsibility for EHS standards across the site
- Liaise closely with Project Engineers to develop the new product pipeline in a cost effective manner.
- Support the enhancement of technology across the site
- Assist with the creation of manufacturing capacity plans to support annual growth plans of 20%+
- Take responsibility for the site’s Operational Excellence program with emphasis on:
- Cost reduction & minimisation of manufacturing lead times
- Be a driving force in the development of the manufacturing department, ensuring that:
- Adequate resources, equipment and infrastructures are in place to support the manufacturing plans.
- Conduct annual performance reviews of staff
- Work closely with internal departments (IT, HR, Finance, Quality, Legal & Regulatory Affairs) .
- Collaborate effectively with the recognised trade union representing some of the employees
What you'll need :
- Degree in Engineering, Operations Management, or equivalent (essential).
- MBA desirable or equivalent in terms of cross functional business experience.
- A Medical Device manufacturing background preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in Manufacturing and Operations, including :
- At least 5 years of people management.
- Expertise in developing & managing a variety of manufacturing technology platforms.
The potential for career development over & above this level exists also.
For a complete description please mail me with a CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.