Technical Team Lead (Java) - City Centre - Permanent
An exciting role with a leading Financial services client based in Dublin City Centre for a Technical Lead (Java) on a greenfield project.
What you will be doing:
- Your time will be split bewteen Team Management & hands on Development
- As a full stack technical team lead will be managing the team who design, develop and support an Angular and Java Spring based application.
- The successful individual will be developing a high performance application within a collaborative Agile working environment.
- You will be working closely with the business owners, analysts, architects and the development team to manage the end to end development cycle
- Mentor & Develop the team members
- Experience leading and managing a team of developers (front and back-end) and automation QA engineers
- Ability to be hands on with the code while ramping up the team.
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Experience with REST based services
- Experience and belief in Test Driven Development
- Background in financial services is ideal
- Exceptional communication Skills
- Experience in mobile applications development and rapid prototyping an advantage.
- High energy, dynamic, results focused and a team player.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.