Due to expansion, my client, a Medical Device company based in Galway, is looking for an experienced Senior Moulding Engineer
- Optimise the Injection Moulding process and Extrusion Equipment
- Work with the Production team to troubleshooting processing problems.
- Integrate new products onto existing and new equipment.
- Source and install new equipment and processes
- Plan, execute and lead projects to ensure they come in on time.
- Work on initiatives to reduce the scrap and improve yield.
- Polymer/Materials Engineering Degree or equivalent with at least five years work experience.
- Medical Device industry experience a preference.
- Knowlege of core polymer processes with particular emphasis on InjectionMoulding equipment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to lead and manage a team
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.