- Develop and implement an integrated marketing communication strategy, including advertisement, public relations, digital marketing, offline and on-site marketing activities and events.
- Writing, optimising and uploading content to websites and social media
- Writing & proofing content for on and offline communications
- Measurement, analysis & reporting of digital activity
- Monitor and develop the brands visual identity throughout the company.
- Carry out research, and other ad hoc admin duties that may arise
- Working on CRM customer loyalty focused initiatives/partnerships
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- 2+ years + in a marketing role
- Proven track record in Digital Marketing
- High level of IT/technical ability – i.e. Website (CMS), Social Media, CRM, Microsoft Suite, etc.
- Excellent writing skills, content creation experience on and offline
- Excellent proofing skills
- Research – for content and marketing strategy
- Event Management
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced, high performance environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.