Role: Fund/Client Accounting - Lead Manager
Daily Rate: €333 PAYE rate to the successful applicant and 25 days holidays on top of the salary
Location: Dublin or Cork
Contract: 12 month FTC
- Responsible for conducting accounting services on behalf of assigned clients including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses, and preparing reports;
- Manages relationships with assigned clients and resolves any escalated issues related to fund calculations and accounting. Directs and sets priorities for processes that check for the completeness and accuracy of the disclosure in financial statements;
- Provides guidance to teams managed to ensure that accounting records are maintained in accordance with departmental policies and procedures. Resolves escalated issues from team members;
- Evaluates GAAP and/or IFRS rules to determine the impact of new regulations on the companies fund accounting practices. Provides guidance to teams on implementation of new policies to follow regulations;
- Directs the drafting of financial reports for clients to review fund performance;
- Communicates reports and accounting intricacies to clients;
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team;
- Leads working relationships with auditors and clients to make changes to financial reports and ensure they accurately depict fund performance.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required;
- 5-7 years of total work experience and at least 0-1 years in management preferred;
- Big 4 accounting firm experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Yardi, or Investran accounting platforms;
- Real Estate / Private Equity fund administration experience.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.