Sigmar is partnering with one of the world’s largest and most successful Investment Banks. We have been tasked with recruiting several experienced Java Developers to work on a project developing distributed low latency and high availability systems. The team are building add-ons and extensions for a bleeding edge algorithmic trading system with an already impressive global user base.
This is a 12-month daily rate contract paying between €500-€550 per day. The office is based in South Dublin on the Green Luas line.
What you need
- Java on Linux/UNIX systems
- Experience with Spring, Python or C++ highly desired
- JVM tuning and garbage collection algorithms
- Agile development practices
- Multi-threading skills
- Knowledge of distributed low latency and high availability systems
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
For more information on this role or for similar contracts contact Chris Stewart on 014744 601 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.