Financial Accountant – US Multi-National- South Dublin - €55-60,000 – Perm
Impressive US Cyber multi-national are looking for two statutory Accountants to join their booming team. Company has gained a prestigious reputation as a great place to work both on the cultural and progression front.
- Prepares the statutory accounts, in conjunction with third-party accounting services where necessary, for assigned entities and the audit files to support these.
- Key liaison with external auditors.
- Prepares internal review package and supports internal reviews of statutory accounts, including answering Director/VP review queries.
- Ensuring all local accounts are filed on a timely basis with regards to each jurisdiction.
- Work with the Forcepoint Tax team on tax provisioning and corporation tax issues relating to entities.
- Perform deferred commissions calculations on a monthly basis to tight deadlines.
- Ensuring all duties are performed in accordance with company’s international policies and procedures, including compliance with all aspect of Sarbanes-Oxley, example; adequate documentation and document retention.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Education: Qualified accountant with a strong academic background.
- At least 1-2 years post qualification experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (especially MS Excel) required.
- Knowledge of Irish & UK GAAP and exposure to US GAAP and taxation.
- Audit experience or experience interacting with auditors in an industry role.
- Exposure to a multinational environment.
The Good Part;
- 25 days annual leave
- Subsidised Health memberships
- Lunch Allowance
- Health insurance
- Salary €50-60,000
Send cv to Louise Dillon in Sigmar Recruitment Accounting & Finance Team firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can give me a call directly on 01 4744639.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.