Accounting Team Lead | Financial Services | South Dublin | 75K
Financial Services company with a prestigious reputation who are based in the coveted area of South Dublin are seeking an Accounting Team Lead for their Pensions Team.
My Client are looking for 3 profiles;
A Qualified Accountant with management experience coming from a non-financial services background
Experienced Accountant with experience pensions, financial services environment and audit experience willing to make the jump to management exposure.
Audit Manager from Practice with Financial Services Clients.
- Reviewing, analysing and the preparation of Trial Balance for Pension Accounts
- Case management of pension fund audits in your persona;/team portfolio.
- Ensuring compliance with Pensions Act & other Regulatory bodies
- Carrying out daily reconciliations
- Financial reporting
- Creating and maintaining relationships with key clients
- In-depth communication with relevant stakeholders and auditing bodies
- Managing junior team members to ensure their work carried out diligently and in allocated time frames
- Carrying out team members performance reviews
- Assisting in the hiring process of new team members
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA qualified Accountant
- Relevant Third Level Degree
- Natural leader; ability to delegate work and manager others
- Previous experience in Financial Services, Pensions, Audits is advantageous
The Good part:
- Salary: €60,000 -€75,000
- Flexi-leave up to 13 days
- Life assurance
- Income Protection
- Subsidised canteen ..SUBSIDISED CANTEEN!
- Educational Support
- Sport & Social Clubs
To apply for this job please email Louise Dillon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Louise on 01 4744639
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.